Monday 6 January 2014

APP Words: Colour Scheme Feedback

I decided to ask my peers and lecturers on what colour scheme really catches their attention by printing out all of the different versions onto one page, and having them tick their preferences. [7] These were my results:



I also asked a few of my peers what design they prefer, and also showed them my teapot and cup version. I was surprised once more when I learnt that they actually preferred that one!



Conclusion: [5]
I was quite surprised at the outcome as I thought they'd prefer the blue version, and although it was a strong choice it was overtaken by the green/yellow/orange version. Just shows how important it is to get feedback from both my target market and fellow designers! [4]
My next step is to carry on and design all of the little illustrations (the tea leaves pattern, teapot and teacup), put them all together and then change all of the colours. [8] Can't wait!

[n] - learning outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment